Friday, September 20, 2019

Hello and Welcome

Hello lovely peeps.....tad excited to be back to blogging, unfortunately I have to start from scratch again as Blogger decided to eat my old blog 🤦🏻‍♀️

So I’m finally back, still have lots to set up and try and work out the layout ect....but iii get there 😉

So to kick things off with I thought I would sage a couple of projects I made yesterday, both super simple to put together!

This first card was made using the Free As A Bird DSP and Stamp Set and coloured in using the Water Colour Pencils 😍



This card was made using the First Frost Suit, how beautiful is that silver paper 😍 and I love how it looks with the Night of Navy 😍
Again both so simple any stamper can make them!
06-01-19_catalogpage_ac_launch_engjp

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top