Monday, August 10, 2020

Big Deal

The Crazy Crafters Monthly Blog H
Hello my lovely people, thank you so much for stopping by <3

This month I am taking part in our big teams Monthly Blog Hop which is always great fun and so many amazing creations on show so please take the time to check out a few more blogs from below <3

The Card I have created for this I used the Whale of a Time Suite, which is such a super cute and fun suite!
If you haven't already checked it out then please do....you will fall in love with it!


How insanely cute are these Whales <3


You can buy this stamp set from my store here:



17 comments :

  1. Wonderful card. I have this set and need more time to play with it. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes get it out and play with it soo much fun! Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Kylie.
    I must say I love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Kylie! I love this suite - it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Kylie, love this suite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your card. I just love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Kylie. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Kylie! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those whales certainly are cute. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top