Sunday, August 16, 2020

Loosing that Inspiration

 Hello and welcome back.......Sometimes when it comes to crafting we loose our inspiration! There is nothing worse than sitting at your desk wanting to creat but just can't get it together and actually make something!


I was feeling like that today, I had a few things happen that just made me feel blah, I wanted to create but just didn't know where to start....I ws looking at things on my desk trying to come up with something but Nothing came to me!


So I decided to go back to my old school scrapbooking days when I needed the inspiration to create I would go and look for Sketches and go from there!

Thats exactly what I did I jumped over to Pinterest and have a look at a few sketches and just jumped in and started creating....which got my mojo back to keep creating!


Here is the Sketch I found by {MOJO} Monday which have amazing sketches....so please go and google them!

Card I made created from this sketch.





Here is a List of the Products I used to create this card which are all available in my store below.

Join My Stampaholics Crafters Team 

I have an awesome joining offer for you. You can choose $235 with of Stampin Up! products of your choice & only pay $169. Your Starter kit will be delivered to your door freight free. Then you can enjoy a 20% discount of all of your orders while ever you are current with Stampin Up!


Join My Team

Product List
Playful Pets Designer Series Paper
$20.00
Playing With Patterns 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$20.00
Layering Circles Dies
$58.00
Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack
$18.25


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top