Saturday, August 15, 2020

Celebrating Sunflowers

 What an absolute joy it is to play with this set! Who doesn't love to see a Sunflower in full bloom!

I love playing with this set and making it with a darker background like what I did really makes the Sunflowers POP! And by adding a touch of Gold really adds to that POP!




Here is a List of all the goodies I used which are all Available in my STORE see below <3





Join My Stampaholics Crafters Team 

I have an awesome joining offer for you. You can choose $235 with of Stampin Up! products of your choice & only pay $169. Your Starter kit will be delivered to your door freight free. Then you can enjoy a 20% discount of all of your orders while ever you are current with Stampin Up!


Join My Team


Product List
Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (English)
$89.00
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
$37.00
Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder
$10.50

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top