Monday, August 3, 2020

Kylie's International Blog Highlight August 2020 ≈ Thank You

Hello and welcome to my Blog 

Thank-you so much for stopping by, I have taken part in Kylie's International Blog Hop, which is always lots of fun!

Please be sure to scroll down and check out everyone else amazing Blogs and creations <3

Here is my card, the theme is Thank You


I used the Stamp set Tasteful Touches, which is such a beautiful Stamp set if you don't already have it and would like to add it to your collection you can buy it from my store here:



Thank-you fo taking the time to stop by! 
<3

5 comments :

  1. Fabulous love, love this stamp set ;) many thanks for sharing. Good luck with the voting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Kylie! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty kylie! I love your colour choices. Good luck for voting.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top