Tuesday, August 4, 2020

We Can Do This!

I want to take a moment to send out my love to all those in Victoria. 
This has certainly been a crazy time, this is one crazy year were having and I know iii be happy to see the end of it!

For me personally the hardest part has been homeschooling the kids, both the kids and I have lost out motivation....first time round we were fine but this time not so much!

I think as hard as it is the best thing do is be positive and do something that makes you happy!
For me that's crafting so I have taking every moment to find my happy place and create something and send cards out to family and friends. Its not much but if I can send out a little happiness then its worth it!

What keeps you happy? Do you have a hobby or a craft that you like to loose yourself in and forget about the world?
I would love to hear what it is you enjoy doing!

I wanted to also share with you all an amazing stamp set that I think is prefect to share some love and sunshine with!

CELEBRATING SUNFLOWERS

Its absolutely beautiful and perfect to send a loved one a touch of happiness!

If you live in Australia you ca buy thus stamp set from me right now.....who doesn't love a bit of online shopping :) Nothing beats shopping in your PJ's




Here are some super simple projects that anyone can make 
<3

Thank you so much for stopping by
<3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top