Monday, October 19, 2020

Trimming the Town Stampin Up

 Hello everyone, Thank you so much for stopping by today.

I want to share with you a card I made yesterday during my Facebook Live, if you didn't get a chance to watch it please jump over to my Facebook Page an check it out <3 

I am also running a Class using these Papers and Stamp set, so if you live in Australia and would like to join jump over to my Facebook Page and send me a message or Email me at: kabes_20@yahoo.com.au




I used the Papers from the Trimming the Town Suite, these Papers are currently 15% off in my Store until the end of October so please jump over an grab yourself some, you won't regret it <3

Product List
Trimming The Town Suite Collection
$129.00
Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper
$20.00

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top