Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Whats Happening

Hello my lovelies, thank you so much for stopping by <3


October is a crazy but fun month so far!

I decided to revamp my Blog so it looks more pretty :) So that has been fun, still a few things to do but its getting there slowly :)

Stampin Up also have and amazing 15% off their designer Paper, with lots of Christmas papers too so absolutely perfect time to stock up so you can get those Christmas Cars done!



Please pop Over to my Store and check them out <3


I have also been busy making lots of cards, I wanted to show you all that no matter where you skills sit you can create such cute simple cards with just a few items.




To create these Cards all I used with the Trimming The Town DSP and some White Cardstock! So simple but sooo cute!




Product List
Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper
$20.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
$17.00



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top