Monday, October 5, 2020

 

 


Hello and welcome, Who doesn't love a but of Rainbow Glimmer Paper, it is absolutely STUNNING! Using the amazing #scrappy Technique to create this quick and easy card. I really love how it pops with using Black as the background.


If you have not yet seen the super cute Zany Zebra Stamp set, please go and check it out! It is soooo cute! I really LOVE how this zebra looks with the rainbow Glimmer Paper.

I have added a lost of all the goodies I used to create this card below, if you live in Australia an would like any of these products you can purchase them from me <3


Product List
Zany Zebras Cling Stamp Set
$33.00
Rainbow Glimmer Paper
$10.50
Basic Black A4 Card Stock
$15.25
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
$10.50
Versamark Pad
$16.50
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$10.00



                                     

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top