Sunday, August 9, 2020

My Top 7 Must Have Stamping Supplies

 Hello,


I get asked a LOT what are my Go to products for stamping other than stamps and Ink....So I decided to put together my TOP 7 Must Haves


My No. 1 Would have to be the Stamparatus! This is perfect for all levels of stamping but it defiantly helps with placement of stamps and also allowing you to re-stamp  and if needed! There are also so many cool ideas you can check out on YouTube! 





No. 2 My Tombow Liquid Adhesive.......This is defiantly a MUST have! It nice you about 30 seconds to move and adjust your paper so you can be sure you have everything in the right place! 




My No.3 Is my Grid Paper, not only is it an awesome surface to stamp on and you won't mess you desk up with messy ink it can help you line things up so your stamping/decorating on the angle your wanting! These come as a Pad of 100 sheets and will literally last you years!




No. 4 Blending Tools.....I love the Sponge Daubers and find they are perfect when you wanting to create backgrounds to cards and blending in colours. Plus they fit perfectly on your fingers to help make everything easy!




Next No: 5 would have to be a Heat tool.....if your wanting to add embossing to your cards then the Stampin Up one is perfect, it has two het levels so you won't burn you card or project and it heats up quickly so your not waiting forever for it to heat up.




And No: 6 would have to be embossing Powder....I would suggest starting with whit and then growing your collection <3 
There are also so many videos on YouTube you can watch to learn the best technique for you, but most of all just jump in and give it a go....its actually really easy!




And Lastly would have to be a Die Cutting Machine! This will allow you to cut out dies that coordinate with the stamps so you can take your cards to the next level.

I am really excited to announce that Stampin Up! have just brought out their own one, its available NOW to demonstrators or Available to Customers on the 1st September 2020



All of these amazing MUST have products are available in my Store now, if you have any questions please feel free to reach out, Im always happy to help <3



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top