Monday, August 17, 2020

Who needs Brightening Up

 Some days are just so dull! This Covid thing is defiantly getting to us all, I know my kids are over it, Im over it.......Lockdown just isn't fun anymore!


So I wasn't to start making things bright, keep us all going for a bit longer util hopefully our lives get a little normal back into them!

Today I made this card using the Beautiful Flowers for Every Season Paper, mixing that with some Magenta Madness.......and Bam that's bright :)




Thank you so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate your support <3

Here are a List of supplies I used to create this card!
<3



Product List
Flowers For Every Season 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$20.00
Magenta Madness 1/4" (6.4 Mm) 2020–2022 In Color Ribbon
$10.50
Magenta Madness A4 Cardstock
$15.25
Layering Circles Dies
$58.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
$17.00

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top