Friday, October 25, 2019

Working on my Blog

Wow that was a huge effort but i think I'm almost happy with it :)
I have literary spent most of today trying to clean up my blog so it just looks a bit nicer......yay i have actually done something. Still have a bit of playing around to do with the layout but i think I actually like it :)

don't you love it when you set yourself out to do something and despite me just not getting technology I stuck at it and did it! Massive achievement for me!

I have had such an insanely busy week, that i haven't really had a chance to create, though i set out to do my first Facebook Live and again I did it!

Here's to ticking off those tasks that we tend to put off and then decide to actually just do it!
If you would like to watch how I create some artsy backgrounds using the new Pigment Sprinkles then jump over to my Facebook Page :)

Here is a card I made using the papers I made with the Pigment Sprinkles

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top