Monday, November 4, 2019

Online Christmas Card Class.......Coming!!!!

Hello my wonderful peeps, I have some super exciting news happening!

I have just organised a Christmas Card Class, it will he a class suited for everyone, those that are beginners to those that have been card making for years.



Using the Holly Jolly Stamp set I will be creating a Class in November which will be run online so you can create when you can, so no set time as I know this time of the year just gets crazy with everything happening ðŸ˜‰
Each class kit will come with enough goodies to make 6 cards (plus plenty let over to make more 😉)
You will Receive
- Holly Jolly Christmas ðŸŽ„ stamp set
- Night Before Christmas Memories and More (one of each design)
- Cherry Cobbler Ribbon
- Night Before Christmas Cards and Envelopes

The cost is $50 including post, kits will be posted out the first week of November 




😃
Thank you all to have already signed up ðŸ˜˜

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top