Thursday, February 6, 2020

Bonanza Buddies Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back to my Blog, I have some super exciting News! My monthly Classes are back in full swing and are now available to register for!

February's Class is based on Using the Under My Umbrella Bundle, its open to all Australian Residents (the PDF will be available to everyone)

You can read more about the Class, the cost and whats included HERE


I would absolutely LOVE for you all to join me with my Online At Home Class <3

Todays Card was made using the Cute little Bonanza Buddies Suite 
You can buy this whole suite as a bundle where you save 10% or you can buy each item individually. Its Perfect for Children's Birthdays!




How incredibly cute is that Lion <3
All the links to these products are below 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top