Sunday, February 23, 2020

Saying Thank you to the Amazing Animal Rescuers

Hello and Welcome back to my Blog!

Last night my kids and I sat down and watched the Koala Rescue Documentary on Channel 7, it was incredibly sad but also so amazing to see so many people go out of their way to help save our incredible native friends especially the Koala.

My kids and I were so touched by this, my kids then asked my to make some cards to send off to a few of the Animal Rescue organisations that helped with the rescue of these animals. Which i thought was such a lovely Idea. So i took out the Bonanza Buddies stamp set and made up a bunch of cards using the Koala.

This is the card we made, we made about 10 of them that my kids have all written in and posted off this morning before school.



Thank you for stopping by <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top