Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tags In Bloom

Hello and welcome back, todays card is another one using the beautiful Tags In Bloom stamp set and co-ordinating Label Punches.

When I saw these punches in the mini catalogue I knew I had to have them.....They literally can be used on anything!
And the Second release of Sale-a-bration got me so excited when I saw the Tags in Bloom stamp set that go perfectly with the punches!
This stamp set will be available to all customers on the 3rd March or you can get them NOW by joining my team of crafters and taking up the amazing opportunity to score all the extra freebies <3
Jump over to my Facebook Page or Click on my shop and you can join NOW!



Can you tell I LOVE yellow <3


Here are the links to all the products I used except the stamp set, you either have to join or wait until March 3rd.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top