Sunday, January 26, 2020

Happy Birthday To You

Good morning everyone I hope your enjoying your weekend, such sad news to wake up and hear about Koby Bryant and his daughter, it just reminds you how precious life is, hold onto each other! So todays card is made using one of the FREE stamp sets you can earn if you spend $0 in my online store, it is seriously one of the prettiest stamp sets. 
 Happy Birthday To You 
Instead of stamping this one in ink i decided to use White embossing which I think makes it POP more. But then I kept the rest of the card simple so that the cake stands out as the main icon!


Thank-you so much for stopping over at my blog today here is a list and links to the products I used, just remember if you spend $90 on anything in my store you earn this stamp set fro FREE!! <3



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top