Wednesday, January 22, 2020

More Stunning Painted Poppies

Stampin Up have really made an awesome decision creating this stamp set, not only is it stunning but it can be used for any occasion!
I absolutely love making greeting cards, creating something special for someone is such a lovely feeling.

So of course todays card is made using the beautiful Painted Poppies stamp set again....I have a feeling i have so many more cards to make with this one too.


I kelp this card pretty simple, I did use the amazing papers from the Honey Bee Designer Paper and the Hello Friend comes from the Seriously the Best stamp set.


All the items made to use this card can be brought from my store, and if you spend over $90 Stamping Up have the most amazing free items available during Sale-a-Bration including the Honey Bee Papers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top