Monday, January 13, 2020

Monthly Team Blog Hop - January 2020



I can't quit believe its January already, Christmas and New Years have passed and now were celebrating the launch of the New Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration......This is such an exciting time to join Stamping Up too, so many extra Freebies to score!

This card I created was made using one of the awesome free products you can earn for free, The Lovely Lily Pad stamp set which you can earn buy just spending $90 in my store......how awesome is that!


I coloured this in using the Stamping Blends in Poppy Parade, Light and Dark and went over it with the Wink of Steller!

You can buy all these products from my store.


Thank you for stopping by and please check out everyone else Blog Hops too <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top