Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Honey Bee, Celebrate every Moment

What I absolutely love about card making, is making cards for all and any occasion, and the stamp sets that appeal to me the most are the ones that I can use for every occasion.

Thats why I'm absolutely in love with the Honey Bee Stamp set which you can buy as just the stamp set, the bundle with the die set or as a complete collection, which is very exciting!

Today was a super crazy day here so i wanted to make a card quickly but still looking lovely.


I used the coordinating papers you can either buy in the bundle or earn them as a free item when you spend $90 in my store now.

I also wanted to say a HUGE thank-you to all those who have taken part in my Paper Share, I will definitely be running a new one when the new Annual Catalogue comes out in July!

Here is the links and a list of supplies I used to create this card




No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top