Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Painted Poppies Card Tutorial Stampin Up

Hello everyone and welcome to todays blog post, I hope everyone is surviving the last weeks of the school Holiday? Its been a little crazy here but also lots of fun, lots of day trips and lots of trips to the beach!
Today I wanted to do a little tutorial for you all and show you how I made this card using the Painted Poppies stamp set.


So I started with a piece of Whister White cardstock cut to 10cm x 10cm

Then I cut down a Post It note to 6cm x 6cm and placed it in the centre of my cardstock

Then I used my Painted Poppies stamp set, using the smaller Poppy and the branch of leaves using my Black Memento ink and stamped around the post it note like this


Then using my Blends, Poppy Parade and Shaded Spruce i coloured in the poppies and leaves


I then went on to cutting my background cardstock in Poppy Parade to 10.5cm x 10.5cm and another piece of Whisper White cut to 6cm x 6cm


I then cut a piece of Whisper White Flax Ribbon approx cut at 10cm and adhered that to the centre of my card.
I then got my cut piece of whisper white and rubbed it down with my embossing buddy and embossed in black my sentiment in the centre.



I then popped some Dimensionals on the back and popped it onto the centre of the card


Lastly I stamped the poppy on a stem, coloured it in again with my blends, fussy cut just the one of them out and adhered that to the front of my card.....


And that was it, a very simple but cute card made :)



Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this and I will definitely have more tutorials coming as well as videos (just waiting on the kids to go back to school hehehe)

Here is a list of supplies that I used and you can buy them all from my shop right now






No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top