Sunday, January 19, 2020

Manic Mondays

Hello lovlies,

Welcome to my Monday blog post, today Im going to share a card with you that I cased from Junko Fukuda from Japan, I saw it and absolutely fall in love with it.

I made this card using the Painted Poppies Stamp set and decided to go with the colour Calypso Coral for my colour.



I just love how this stamp set can be used in so many different ways, it goes perfectly with the matching Designer Paper but also looks beautiful mixed with plain cardstock.

Thank you so much for stopping by today to check out todays blog post, all the items that i used to make this card can brought from my store.


Don't forget about the amazing joining offer Stampin Up are running, I would absolutely love for you to join my team.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top